If the recipe is no bake then I am in! Particularly with the all the baking and busy schedules for the holidays it is always nice to have an easy go to recipe. This is a recipe to make in between baking and making holiday gifts and treats due to the chilling time. Let the Coconut Balls yumminess begin!
How To Make No Bake COCONUT BALLS
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk (can substitute coconut milk)
2 1/2 cup sweetened Coconut flakes
1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine 1 cup of coconut flakes, the powdered sugar and the milk. Mix well.
- Put the dough in the refrigerator for one to two hours to chill thoroughly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the remaining 1 1/2 cups of coconut flakes onto a plate.
- Scoop a spoonful of the dough into your hands and roll into a ball.
- Roll each ball in the coconut flakes.
- Optional: Jazz up the coconut flakes with a little color for the holiday. Mix and match colors for fun!
- Place on baking sheet.
- Done! Store the coconut balls in the refrigerator until serving.
Coconut Desserts To Enjoy