I love a homemade Valentine’s Day card! Add in a few Hershey Kisses and these Valentine’s Day Hershey Kisses cards for kids to make are edible and made with love! These homemade cards can be made quickly and with materials already in your house!
Be on the lookout for two for one sales on foil wrapped kisses. I actually used kisses from Christmas purchased with the very fabulous after Christmas sales. Red and silver kisses are in abundance pre Christmas through Valentine’s Day.
How To Make Valentine’s Day Hershey Kisses Cards
Black pipe cleaners approximately 8
White paper or card stock
- This is a “free form” Valentine’s Day craft for kids!
- Most letters require two pipe cleaners.
- Make 4 long pipe cleaners by twisting the ends of one pipe cleaner to the other.
- Mold each pipe cleaner into the letter L O V and E.
- Lay the pipe cleaner letters on a piece of white paper.
- A bit of glue may be needed under each letter to make the letters lay flat.
- Fill each letter in with Hershey Kisses.
- Add a message on the card if desired.
Looking for more ways to use those yummy kisses? How about a Chocolate Tree for an edible Valentine’s Day decoration! We had lots of fun making one from the stash of Hershey Kisses.
Dollar Store Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids To Make
Mini wood blocks from Dollar Store
Red or white card stock or foam paper
This is a very easy Valentine’s day Dollar Store craft for kids to make! Make a homemade Valentine’s daycard in 10 minutes!
- Choose a message to write on the wood blocks.
- Write one letter on each block.
- Cut a large heart from the foam paper or cardstock. Regular copy paper could also be used, but I do suggest a heavier weight paper.
- The size of the heart is flexible, it depends upon the size of the message. For the message I Love Mom a heart was cut out approximately 4 inches by 4 inches as the background.
- Arrange the wood blocks on the heart in any design!
- Add the Hershey kisses for a decorative and edible touch!
The Hershey Kisses cards can be used for a place setting greeting for the Valentine’s Day celebration (becuase Valentine’s day is the perfect time to make mom and dad breakfast!)
More Valentine’s Day Crafts
Day One: DIY Valentine’s Day Chocolate Tree
Day Five: No Sew DIY Valentine’s Day Card
Day Six: Valentine’s Day Craft Round Up
Day Seven: Dollar Store Shopping Tips