So cute and so easy! Reindeer Rice Krispie treats can be made in under 30 minutes! No bake, no muss, no fuss and a combination reindeer craft and reindeer food for the kids. Who doesn’t love a little decorated rice krispie treat to bring a smile to all this holiday season. I am being generous with the 30 minute time frame as you could probably shop for the ingredients and make the craft in 30 minutes!
This is a ready to go no bake christmas treat, but of course you can make your own rice krispie treats and then cut the treats into rectangles if you choose. Let the reindeer fun begin and make a few for a Christmas Lollipop Bouquet.
How To Make Reindeer Lollipops
If you prefer to make your own with the traditional Rice Krispie treat recipe, learn how here.
Store bought chocolate/brown icing or make your own decorating frosting (my favorite Royal Icing recipe)
Popsicle or Craft Sticks
Red round chocolate candy
How To Decorate Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Unwrap your store bought rice krispie treat. If making a herd unwrap all the treats at the same time.
- Gently insert the craft stick or popsicle stick into the bar to make the Reindeer Pops. I prefer the craft sticks as they add sturdiness to the Reindeer Pops especially when wrapping or transporting.
- Mix the Royal Icing or open pre mixed icing.
- Fill a disposable decorating bag (what would I do without these!) or a quart size baggie with icing. Cut the tip off the bottom of the bag when ready to use.
- Arrange the rice krispie treat bars on a flat surface. I line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- With the icing draw the antlers.
- TIP: You can melt chocolate to use for the antlers, but the consistency of the melted chocolate must be thick.
- Arrange the eyes and candy nose of the reindeer face.
- Glue the eyes and nose in the pre arranged position on the rice krispie treat bar using a dab of the icing.
- Let the icing harden. I put the Reindeer Lollipops into the refrigerator for a quick set.
That’t it! Let the Reindeer fun begin. Use a treat bag to wrap the Reindeer Lollipops if desired as an easy Christmas food gift or add to a gift basket.
More Reindeer Fun!