Scrumptious S’mores Bars are not only easy to make, easy to bake and easy to enjoy! A recipe sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and perfect for guests, parties and family events. Save a few for home if you are bringing these Scrumptious S’mores Bars to a party as you will return home with an empty dish.
How To Make Graham Cracker Crust for S’mores Bars Recipe
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
How to Make S’mores Bars
Makes 24 Smore Bar cookies.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1.5 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1.5 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 regular size Hershey chocolate bars or a chocolate bar of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place Marshmallows in freezer and allow to freeze (it won’t take long).
- Lightly grease a 9×13-baking dish with cooking spray.
- Start out with making the Graham cracker crust. Combine the crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter until combined. Press into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter (slightly cool the butter), brown sugar and granulated sugar. Blend well.
- Beat in the vanilla and egg into the mixture until consistency is creamy.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Spoon dough on top of the graham cracker crust and lightly press into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of marshmallows on top and slightly press in the marshmallows.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Bake until the top of the smore bars begins to turn golden brown.
- The middle needs to be set. The smore bars will become firmer as they cool. ** Don’t overbake!
- Once the smore bars are baking, begin to break the candy bar into sections. Place candy pieces in freezer.
- After the smore bars are baked long enough for the center to set, remove pan from oven and cool for a few minutes.
- Place the candy bar pieces on top of the smore bars.
- Cool completely. Then cut into desired size squares.
Enjoy these S’mores Bars anytime of the year at any event and you guests will be scrumptiously happy indeed!