Let the Christmas party planning begin! I love decorating for Christmas and love easy and simple Christmas crafts that make crafting fun when time can be short. Christmas means December parties of every type all and the Christmas Walnut Shell Place Card is a fun homemade Christmas Craft for Kids (with our friend the popsicle stick.)
A few materials plus a popsicle stick turns a walnut shell into a Christmas party place card with a personal handmade touch. This is a craft for all ages and a simple Christmas craft any age can easily make.
How To Make Christmas Walnut Shell Place Card
Half of shelled whole walnut
- Follow the directions to make the Walnut Shell Ornament. Do not add the ribbon tree hanger.
- Use popsicle sticks or craft sticks to make the Christmas Walnut Shell Place Card.
- Write the name of the guest on the popsicle stick lining up the beginning of the name to the end of the popsicle stick.
- If desired, decorate the popsicle stick.
- Position the completed walnut shell ornament toward the end of the popsicle stick.
- Glue the walnut shell ornament onto the popsicle stick.
- Let dry.
More Handmade Christmas Ornamanets
Oh Rudolph! Adorable Walnut Shell Reindeer Ornament made from a whole walnut adds a homemade touch to your tree and is a perfect gift for Rudolph fans!
DIY Christmas Walnut Shell Ornament
Easy as 1-2-3 to make this walnut shell ornament! Personalize this homemade ornament by using a mini figurine that represents the gift recipients’ profession, hobby, pet … the possibilities are endless!
DIY Reindeer Dog Bone Christmas Ornament
This Christmas craft always beings a smile! Combine dog bones with a few googly eyes and a pompom to make this adorable reindeer dog bone ornament. A fun and whimsical homemade stocking stuffer for dog lovers. Dog alert! If you have a dog you will attract alot of attention from your beloved furball as you are working with dog bones. I admit I left the table unattended (for a second!) and Mr. Fluff swooped in and stole a few as a snack. Luckily said dog was smart enough to eat the bones and leave the googly eyes behind. You are forewarned this is a craft that needs some post completion care and handling so it makes it to Christmas!