So darn cute! This easy bunny cupcake topper can be made in minutes! Adorable Bunny Easter decoration made with items already in your kitchen. Perfect for the last minute Easter decoration and a fun Easter craft for kids to create. Each printable makes 4 bunny toppers.
How To Make A Bunny Cupcake Topper
Cardstock or heavy weight paper (color of your choice)
Pom Pom or tiny wad of cotton
- Choose your paper and download the Bunny cupcake topper
- Cut out each bunny.
- Use a tiny pom pom or tiny piece of cotton for the tail. Roll the pom pom or cotton in the palm of your hand to make it “tiny.”
- Attach the bunny tail with a dab of glue to half the cut out bunnies.
- Now make a bunny sandwich! Place one bunny with a tail on top of one bunny cut out.
- Insert the toothpick between the two bunnies and add a dab of glue to adhere the bunny sandwich.
- Top each cupcake with a bunny!