Let your kids imagination and creativity make one or a few of this Bunny Easter Bag for the holiday! Head to your favorite dollar store for supplies or visit your craft stash as more than likely you already have the supplies needed.
The dollar store Easter Bag is a combination Easter craft for kids that combines popsicle stick bunnies and gift bags.
How To Make Dollar Store Easter Bunny Bag
Popsicle Stick Bunnies (directions here)
Craft Glue or glue gun
- Learn how to make Popsicle Stick Bunnies here.
- Popsicle stick bunnies are very very very easy to make and can be assembled in under 10 minutes.
- Simply line up the materials assembly line style, add eager kids or toddlers and let the fun begin.
- Younger children can help by choosing the pom pom nose and tails while the adult can assist with the googly eyes and gluing. It is quicker to use a glue gun, but craft glue or even glue sticks will work.
- Add five more minutes if glue in a bottle in used.
How To Make The Bunny Bag
Combine two crafts into one to make a Bunny Bag with Popsicle Stick Bunnies for the holiday. After making a variety of Popsicle Stick Bunnies the Easter kids craft morphed into a version of the Bunny Bag also known as a paper bag Easter basket.
Simply make the popsicle stick bunnies and glue the bunnies to the back and front of a gift bag and the Popsicle Stick Bunny Bag was created (that is a mouthful isn’t it!)
For an extra bit of Easter whimsy glue the bunny head to one bag and the back of the bunny to a second bag for a cute little pair.
Homemade and whimsical and a little twist on the traditional Easter basket which also happens to utilize the craft stash every parent has taking over the table, the closet, the porch…
More Easter Basket Ideas in the 7 days of Easter Crafts!
Popsicle Stick Bunnies For Kids
Leave a Reply