I knew had reached a critical juncture with my websites. The Strategic Blogging Intensive Course became my avenue to address the impasse. I had been loading a site with SEO posts, but where to progress from there? How to monetize? How to promote the site and grow revenues? The amount of chatter on “how to” promote your content, write your content, structure your content is exhausting and frankly not always accurate from internet sources. No thanks, just the facts please. Enter my registration in the Strategic Blogging Intensive Course by Alea Milham.
What is The Strategic Blogging Intensive Course?
The Strategic Blogging Intensive Course is a 12 week course to assist you to grow your blog.
A few of the offerings from the Strategic Blogging Academy homepage:
- 12 Modules
- Proven Strategies to Grow Your Blog
- 100 Instructional Videos
- Weekly Q&A Sessions
- Exclusive Facebook Group
- One-on-One Blog Evaluation with Alea
I encourage you to visit the course site which will fully explain the course offerings of this online blogging class.
Who Is Alea Milham?
Alea Milham is the owner of Premeditated Leftovers, author of the book Prep-Ahead Meals From Scratch who has grown her site through the years by doing it just as most bloggers do … by being the jack of all trades with a site from the writing the content to promoting the content and all that goes in between. Alea Milham’s words do equal her actions for “keeping it real” regarding what works, what does not work, what is worth investigating to grow your site.
Who Is This Course For?
This Strategic Blogging Academy Intensive Course is designed for traditional bloggers with some experience.
If you are a beginner blogger this course is not for you. According to Alea Milham, “This is not for marketers, brand new bloggers, people who want to start a blog, or micro-niche bloggers.” If you have reached a plateau with your site and are seeking effective and efficient ways to utilize your time, strategy, technology in relation to the ever changing algorithms of social media – this course is for you.
Price And Discount Code
The cost of the course is $397.00 if you use this discount code SBA100 . Registration is open and this will be the only offering of the course in 2017. Review and evaluate the course offerings to decide if this course is for you. Remember to use SBA100 at checkout to receive the $100.00 discount. Register prior to 2/13/17 to take advantage of the course.
Not A Cookie Cutter Approach
Not one approach fits all bloggers or all sites. Many courses are very niche and promote doing X the X way for X success and if you fit within the parameters of X, that knowledge would be helpful.
In this course the different approaches to all that is required of a blog owner is addressed. Whether it be how to monetize a blog, how to promote a blog, should one have a product? does one need a product? along with the whys are presented. Then you can evaluate whether an option is one to pursue for you or your site. That is just a thumbnail and so much more in depth analysis and strategies are thoroughly covered.
Alea has been there and done that. She can tell you what works, what doesn’t work, what may work and why taking into consideration the current trends or tried and true strategies. I am a proponent of knowing the why to analyze if something may or may not work before I jump aboard anything.
You Have To Do The Work And Find The Time
I approached this course with commitment. It is alot of work as in short term pain for long term gain. However the material is always available to review and is self paced to fit your time schedule. Websites are a continual work in progress.
The best features of the course from my perspective:
- Access to the Strategic Blogging Academy closed mastermind group on facebook. Questions are answered quickly by Alea and its’ members.
- The course includes a one on one consultation with Alea. You have one hour of private consultation to address anything with your site. This is invaluable to fully discuss where you are, where you want to go and the strategy to move forward.
- Weekly office hours: I highly recommend to attend the office hours is possible. All questions are welcomed and I definitely always had a question. This is your chance to direct questions with direct responses in real time.
- Friendly inviting environment.
- The different approaches to fit your comfort level with monetizing a site which included how to technically implement the approaches.
- The strategic approach whether it be monetizing a site, promoting a site, how to promote a site, plug ins, tech issues. I appreciate the why behind the do or don’t.
- Size of course participants allows for personal interaction and quick responses to questions. Personal attention.
- The instructional videos are very helpful with a step by step instruction on implementing the technical aspects of owning a site.
In the spirit of “keeping it real” my affiliate links are included in this post. As you may have noticed I highly recommend this course.
How Did I Find The Course?
No, I did not know Alea Milham prior to enrolling in the Strategic Blogging Intensive Course.
I was hardly active on facebook and happened upon a recommendation in a state blogger group by a blogger who had taken the course. I contacted the blogger with a few questions, researched the course and the testimonials and decided this was a course with information I knew I needed. What is promised on the sales page is what is truly delivered.
Where Am I Nine Months Later ?
I am efficiently utilizing my time and accomplishing much more. Significantly increased views, significantly increased revenue, significantly more enjoyment and significantly more secure in the strategies to move forward. Yet still more work to be done and there are still more strategies to implement and tweaks – but isn’t that the course of life anyway !