Three ingredients and you are good to go for this no bake Easter Puffcorn Recipe that is a crowd, guest and family pleaser!
Puffcorn you say? What is puffcorn? Puffcorn is hull-less popcorn with a consistency similar to a “puff” and the taste of popcorn without those annoying kernels. Your dental work will thank you!
Easter Puffcorn Ingredients
1 bag Wilton’s white candy melts, vanilla or almond bark (1/2 bar per bag of puffcorn) or white chocolate chips
One bag of puffcorn (brand of your choice, any brand will work, my favorite is Chester’s by Frito Lay)
Parchment paper, parchment sheets or wax paper
How To Make Easter Puffcorn
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or waxed paper. Parchment baking sheets work very well for this recipe, I love them! One bag of puffcorn will take two cookie sheets.
- Lay out your puffcorn in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Melt your candy melts, white chocolate or vanilla bark in the microwave. Judge the melting time by the strength of your microwave. Start with melting the chocolate in 30 second intervals.
- Using the utensil of your choice either a spatula or wooden spoon then drizzle the melted chocolate over the puffcorn. How much or how little is up to you. I use a wooden spoon and sprinkle the chocolate over the puffcorn.
- Sprinkle the decorations of your choice over the puffcorn.
- The Easter Puffcorn needs to set so the chocolate hardens. It does not take long about 15 minutes on the counter or to quick set pop the puffcorn into the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Break apart the puffcorn into puff clusters which can be popped into the mouth.
Puff Candy Recipes
Change up your sprinkles or candy decorations for any holiday – it is that easy to adapt puffcorn into a puff candy recipe or just eat the puffcorn out od the bag (careful it is addicting!) Puffcorn is made by the major snack brands and can be found at grocery stores, convenience stores or even the Dollar Store at times. One bag of puffcorn is perfect to portion into little gift bags tied with a bow for Easter baskets and school parties. A bowl of Easter Puffcorn will be a light and fluffy, sweet and salty treat for all your guests.
More Puffcorn Recipes